Sunday 1 April 2012

Day 89 & 90



A lovely weekend, some gardening, harvesting, lots of naps and a Naked Treaties 'raw chocolate beetroot mudcake' from Wray Organics on Saturday afternoon! Life is good! This evening a friend left a post on my Healthy Hint’s page asking how I was feeling and whether I had noticed any obvious changes. So I thought I’d share my reply with everyone here as well: I don't think I can go back - it's changed my life ... so many wonderful things have happened also - obvious changes: increased energy, great skin tone, increased mental clarity, increased ideas & productivity, excellent health, no digestion pains or feeling zonked after eating, reduced sleep requirements - sleep is high quality due to reduced digestive load, fat loss - all of my clothes are looser, I've learned how to use different ingredients that I've never tried before, I've met fascinating new people that are also raw and have learned so much about food through my research and am still learning - i always felt like my food practices were compromising my instincts about how I should be eating and now I am completely congruent and that I am truly treating my body like a temple - it's so energising - I am so glad I took that step of faith and am love love loving the journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment